TagName is a service provided by GetName Ltd.
- Scope of Service: Our service is international and available in all languages. We provide a free service to allow our users an alternative way to access URLs on the internet using a customized word of their choice, known as a “TagName”.
- Google Account Requirement: Since our system is designed to integrate with Google services, we accept only users who have a Google account.
- TagName Specifications: The minimum length for creating a TagName is four characters. Tags of one to three characters are reserved for TagName’s shortcuts system.
- Prohibited Activities: You are not allowed to use our service for spamming, for illegal activities, or for claiming personal names or trademarks that do not legally belong to you.
- Inappropriate Content: The following are examples of TagName content that is contrary to our policies and therefore considered inappropriate:
- Words which would evoke questions of legality (e.g., automatic weapons, cracked software, etc.)
- Defamatory, libelous, or threatening language
- Vulgar or obscene language
- Language advocating or glorifying torture, rape, or sexually explicit activities.
- Monitoring and Termination: We have zero tolerance for fraudulent traffic generation methods. We reserve the right to delete your account and any submitted TagName data without prior warning.
- Discretionary Approval: TagName reserves the right to disapprove any word or phrase submitted by you and may report your ISP or the appropriate governmental agencies for any illegal activities you may commit while using this service.
- Editing Rights: TagName is not obligated to associate any TagName data with your requested URL and reserves the right to edit, change, delete, or modify any data submitted in the TagName database at any given time without explanation.
- Intellectual Property Rights: By using this service, you agree not to infringe upon any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
- Amendments: The terms may be updated periodically. Users will be notified of any changes and are responsible for reviewing this Agreement regularly.
- Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the jurisdiction where GetName Ltd. is registered.
- User’s Responsibility: You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. You may not use our service unless you agree to comply with the terms of service set forth in this Agreement, as updated from time to time.
- I.P. Address: We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our Service.
- Registration Data: Our registration form requires users to provide contact information such as name and email address. We use this contact information to send you information about us and to contact you when necessary.
- Security: We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of personal information under our control.
- Permitted Disclosures: We may disclose personal information about you when such disclosures have been specifically authorized by you or are necessary to comply with laws, dispute resolution processes, or this Agreement.